Business owner marries his sales girl after finding out she’s a virgin

A newlywed woman who remained a virgin up to her marriage has garnered a ton of praise on social media.

Unlike the majority of women, who trade their virginity for indomie, pizza, shawarma, and other things, this woman stayed virginal up until she got married.

Onyenankeya Queen Enewa, a stunning woman, has posted photos of her wedding to her boss on social media.

The newlywed revealed her marriage to a man she worked as a salesgirl for in a post on a Christian Facebook page on Monday, February 27, 2023.

She claims that she began working as a salesgirl for her husband in August 2022, that he proposed to her in September, and that their formal nuptials took place two weeks ago.

Furthermore exposed was the virginity of her husband.

She said,

"I'm happy for you. I got married in the customary way two weeks ago. God has been merciful and gracious to me. My boss is the man I got married to today. Before he proposed to me, I was a salesgirl for him in one of his stores.

When he asked me to marry him in September of last year, I began working for him in August. Then, this year's customary wedding was held in February. I got married when I was 28. He is virginal as well. I asked to God for an Igbo man, and He granted my requests. You then rejoice in the name of Jesus.



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

MGID