25-year-old woman is found dead in her boyfriend's room.



A 25-year-old woman named Martha Wiafe is said to have died under strange circumstances at her boyfriend's chamber in Atwima Agogo, Atwima Nwabiagya South Municipality, Ashanti Region.

The deceased's family has obtained the arrest of the claimed lover, who MyNewsGh.com understands is currently at the Abuakwa police station assisting with investigations.

Elder Isaac Wiafe's father, who is in shock, wonders what could have caused her daughter's death.

So far, there is no evidence that the family was aware of the nature of the connection between the lady and her lover.

Mr. Wiafe expects the police to figure out what killed his daughter, but he suspects foul play.

"I heard my daughter died somewhere." "When I was called, I was told she died somewhere, so I asked them to confirm whether or not it was true, and they came with the sad news." "I told my kids to go and report to the police, so the police could take action." I was told she died at Agogo Kofase, and the gentleman she died in his room is assisting the Abuakwa police with the inquiry. "The investigation will determine how she died," he told Kumasi-based Silver TV.
Meanwhile, Martha's mother, who cannot handle the grief, is pleading with President Akufo-Addo to intercede and guarantee that the offender is brought to justice.
"I, too, want the young man killed; I can't bear it, and my daughter is supposed to bury me; why should she die now?" "This is intolerable," she moaned.

According to a cousin of the deceased, the young lady in issue died on Sunday but was kept hidden from relatives until Tuesday.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

MGID