69-year-old woman marries a 9-year-old boy

 


The wedding photos of a 9-year-old South African kid and his 69-year-old wife have gone viral online.

Strangely, it appears that the wife is nearly 7 times older than her husband.

The two were wed a year ago, and 100 guests attended the ceremony when they repeated their vows.

The 69-year-old woman reportedly divorced her 67-year-old husband for the 9-year-old son after they were previously married.

The woman whose name has been provided as Helen claims that she was prompted to marry the 9-year-old boy by her ancestors.



Although the families of the young and old lovers were horrified, they were able to raise money for this strange wedding.

The 9-year-old youngster named Saneie explained to some newsmen;

I’m happy that I married Helen – but I will go to school and study hard. When I’m older I will marry a lady my own age.’

 After their wedding, the two separated and have been leading separate lives, continuing their previous way of life.

Alfred, Helen's 30 year-old husband, joined their five children at the wedding. also allegedly stated;

‘My kids and I are happy because we don’t have a problem with her marrying the boy – and I don’t care what other people say.’

 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

MGID