I’m a devout Christian, I sing in Church but I can’t live with one man–woman cries out

A recent live radio broadcast included an unnamed woman who discussed her personal troubles and the difficulties she is presently dealing with.


An anonymous woman who expressed trouble in regulating her libido made an audio recording to the Oyerepa Breakfast Show on Monday, asking for advice.


The woman described herself as a devoted Christian who actively takes part in church events like singing and conducting prayers in the recording. She does, however, find herself having intimate encounters with other men despite having a partner.


She acknowledged that she has never rebuffed a man's love attempts and is readily seduced, willingly exposing herself to physical closeness.

View her Statement below.

"I am trying to stop a certain behaviour that I struggle with, but I find it really difficult. I'm dating a younger man right now who goes above and above for me and my family. He intimately pleasures me as well. I do, however, find it challenging to reject another man's love advances when they are made. I discover that I am easily caving in to these pressures. I'm not sure if this is a spiritual problem, but I really want to stop this behaviour.

Once more, I've seen that I become uneasy if I go even one day without having sex. This is very upsetting for me because I consider myself to be a devout Christian and actively sing in my church. I've been unable to stop partaking in these fornications despite my participation in religious activities. I'm requesting your help in order to end this destructive habit.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

MGID